My Master Cleanser Diet

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Day 4

I'm still hanging in there. I honestly am ready to EAT :-) I don't know, I probably could do this for up to 10 days. I'm wondering if I can do light exercise, like walking, without revving up my appetite. I ran out of maple syrup today so had to make a run to Wild Oats this morning, got a bigger bottle this time. I will do the salt water flush again tonight and see how that goes, but then again I might go get some herbal laxative tea, might taste better. My mental state? Calm. My health/physical state? Good. I don't feel weak, just would like to know how food tastes again :-) I was reading about the importance of breaking a fast properly. I read that for every 4 days you are on a fast you should take a day gradually introducing the RIGHT foods back to your body. I read it's good to start of with fresh squeezed juice made from either fruits or vegetables. I also read you can break a fast with chicken broth. I might try that one. This master cleanse is pretty popular. When I went to Wild Oats this morning the cashier asked if I was doing the master cleanse. She said she was doing it too and was on day six, cool. I guess Beyonce is the one who made it well known, even though I have read it has been around for years. I am in the midst of day 5. Let's see if I keep it up.

Morning Weight: 150 lbs Weight Lost: 0 lbs

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congratulation on you 5th day!

    I am impressed how much pounds you droped... it seem that either my scale is busted or I am not loosing all that much, so quickly. I am thnk I am down 4 lbs, on my day 4.

    keep it up!
    thanks for your comment!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free stats