My Master Cleanser Diet

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm Going on the Master Cleanse Diet

Master Cleanse Book Pack


I woke up this morning mentally prepared to try the Master Cleanse diet. I had been thinking about trying it for some time, but today, I am finally going to take action. I don't have the ingredients yet, but I will be leaving soon to get them. I havent eaten anything this morning. I only had a tall glass of crystal light, which I am actually still pausing to sip on as I type,(sip, Im so silly). I made a list of the ingredients which I got from one of my post on the Body Like Beyonce blog. Here are the instructions if you would like to follow the diet as well, or click on the youtube video above. As I have heard many times before, try this diet at your own risk, and always consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. I think that's a "cover my ass" statement :-) Anyway, I will be on this diet for 5 days, possibly longer, and with each post I will list my weight. I may also update my posts through out the day. Alrighty then, lets begin:

Starting weight: 155 lbs




Subscribe to My Master Cleanser Diet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free stats