My Master Cleanser Diet

Monday, January 08, 2007

Day 1

Day 1 was successful. I did not eat a thing. I got all the ingredients for the master cleanse from Wild Oats. I even got the sea salt to use at the end of the day, though Im going to wait a couple of days before I start that. My head kind of hurts, but Im not hungry. I think it has something to do with my cycle (ladies know what I'm talking about.) I am really enthusiastic about this at the moment. I was pretty busy yesterday so I really had little time to think about food, except when I cooked dinner for the family. I made some speghetti with italian sausages and garlic bread. It smelled sooo good. I even went as far as sticking my nose in the pot of simmering sauce and sausages to embrace the aroma. I figured If I just did that for a moment, the urge to say "I'll start this diet tomorrow" would wane. I guess it worked. Let's see how day 2 goes...

Morning weigh in: 155 lbs Pounds Lost: 0 lbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free stats